The Most Popular Fair on Earth Since 1851, located in Hillsdale, Michigan. Come check out what is happening at the Hillsdale County Fair this year! Since the fairgrounds opened in 1851, Hillsdale County Fair has become a must-see destination for people all over the area. The fair offers terrific entertainment and fun for the whole family. In addition to Fair Week, which is September 25th-October 1st, 2022, the fair grounds often have fun things happening. Be sure to visit their Upcoming Events page for full details on events year found.
County Fair Week Time & Location:
- September 25, 8:00 AM EDT – October 01, 5:00 PM EDT
- Hillsdale Fairgrounds, Fair Office, 115 S Broad St, Hillsdale, MI 49242, USA
County Fair Week Event Line Up!
- Bump & Run Demo Derby- Sunday, September 25
- Tuff Truck & Car Races – Monday, September 26
- Demo Derby – Tuesday, September 27
- Western Days Rodeo – Wednesday, September 28
- NTPA Tractor Pulls – Thursday, September 29 AND Friday, September 30
- All Star Monster Truck Show – October 1
If you’re coming to the fair and need a place to stay, consider The Hillside Bed and Breakfast. Hillsdale, Michigan’s newest lodging establishment.